Lung Cancer Toolkit
The worksheets in the toolkit can help you stay organized during lung cancer treatment. You can work with your doctor or loved ones to complete these worksheets and use them to help guide your conversations about lung cancer.
The following worksheets are presented in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view them.
- Questions for Your Lung Cancer Care Team
- Top 10 Tips for Communicating with Your Lung Cancer Care Team
- Lung Cancer Treatment Decision Making Worksheet
- Lung Cancer Treatment Organizer
- Lung Cancer Medication Tracker
- Life Planning Worksheet
- Sample Advance Directive
- Chemotherapy Before, During, and After: A patient planning worksheet
Find more lung cancer information at www.mylungcancersupport.org or call the American Lung Association Lung HelpLine at 1-800-LUNGUSA or 1-800-586-4872.